Hypno Shorts

I made a couple of "shorts" if you will, with the same friend, Nikki. I decided to offer the full versions for download. I should point out that these shorts are not part of the video, How to Pop a Wood in the Woods.

Nikki Hypnotized: Hypno Short 1
Short #1 Teaser:




NO LONGER SOLD ON THIS SITE - NEW SITE LAUNCHING SOON!

Nikki Hypnotized: Hypno Short 2

In this short, I offer a slightly different induction, where as I use a swinging object and talk her into trance. I have her repeat commands and submit to me verbally. You MUST be 18 or older to purchase this clip because there is nudity. Personally, I prefer the inductions with the hypnotist talking to his subject so I had fun making this one!

Short #2 Teaser


NO LONGER SOLD ON THIS SITE - NEW SITE LAUNCHING SOON!

0 comments: