New Site, New Girls!

hypnotized zombie girl Hey All,

Just wanted to post to let you all know that I'm in the process of launching a new website that only deals with my original material. I've got two new girls to give you guys, but getting the site up to 100% is going to take a little more time.

If anyone is interested in checking it out in it's early stages, head over to GirlsGoneHypnotized.com and give it a peek. Right now, only Amy and a new girl, Sabrina, are available for download. I'm currently working on getting Rene up, who was absolutely wonderful by the way. Her expressions and her "yes masters" in her monotone voice are extremely sexy! I'll get it up as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Mike said...

so how come the only video with nudity is unavailable for purchase?

Hypnotized Girls said...

It's a contract issue, not a nudity one. Email me directly at hypnotizedgirls@hotmail.com and I'll hook you up.